SilkyGirl Moisture Boost Lipcolour Balm and Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara

Worth buy today at Guardian...

A pair of Mascara set Silkygirl Lash Prism in Blackest Black for $9.90 and the Moisture Boost Lipcolour Balm in Rose for $8.90.

Running out of mascara and these came in pairs. Said to be waterproof smudge proof and clump free. Exactly what I need for non waterproof ones would just smudge from the hours of unconcious eye blinking and over production of sebum which makes me look panda eyed even more by the time i reach home in the evening. So embarassing and I dont always have any time to touch up or spotcheck my face while at work. Even lunch hour is so sacred and precious.

They say, if we have oily skin, lessen the shine elsewhere especially lips and eyes to prevent horrible shine all over the face. So I tend to overdry my lips with my nude lip liner trying to maintain the matt look. Hopefully, this new balm does what it says it does! ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream