Love your Hair.

Beautiful mane. That is my asset. Having long hair that is waist length is not an easy job. Battle with knots. Dealing with a normal average hair loss of 50 - 100 strands per day. Im so afraid of getting thinner hair and chronic hair loss. Maybe when I get older I will cut my hair. So have to be diligent with massaging the scalp with a hair tonic daily before bed if possible. I stopped doing so for a couple of months prolly close to a year. So i must remember to not forget the scalp needs nourishment too. I cannot imagine that long I have been neglecting my hair. Recently I had a hair cut to get rid of the split ends and maintain back a deep V shaped style that I have always loved once again. It feels good. I thought of saving up and get a set of hair supplement again. My wish list. Will definitely save up for it. Insyallah.

Meanwhile, do prevent unnecessary hair loss by detangling stubborn-almost-dead-knots with this light fresh scent detangling spray. It also adds a shine finish. Avoid heat styling as much as possible (I stopped that obsession which I had since I was in Sec 4 till my working days. Though it gave me  results of salon styled hair that I received loads of compliment, I guess nothing lasts forever. It definitely have contributed lots of damage and hair loss over a decade. I only came across heat protectant when I almost vow not to straighten my hair again. Pro natural beauty) Lastly, keep it nourished enough at the ends with Loreal Professional Mythic Oil. It should keep the frizzies at bay through out the day.

Tip for naturally straight/wavy/limp hair :
Twirl the ends when it is damp. Airdry. Plug in your earpiece you are good to go. Once you reach work or school, ta-da! Perfect beautiful loose bouncy curls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream

SilkyGirl Moisture Boost Lipcolour Balm and Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara