Blissful Sunday

Sundays are precious and sacred. A whole lot accomplishment can be achieved, it gives me that euphoric feelings again and thank you Ya Allah!  Another detail about me is I LOVE food! I am a foodlover! I appreciate food. And I have a thing about picky eaters and unfinished food. Both my son and my fiance are picky eaters. (Maybe because they have the same name?) Wasting the goodness in life. So naturally, I will nag at them if they switch on their picky mode, it auto presses on my buttons. So hard to guide them about food at times. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, today is a good day. Lunch at Kampung Cafe. Too bad no pics. Had Tom Yum Fish Slice Soup, Hotplate Tofu and a few pieces of Prata Bom. Sedap! (Though the service is on the slow side) The taste is still lingering on my buds. Now I feel hungry. My sister said she would cook Prawn Aglio tonight. Bought ingredients already, olive oil, parmesan cheese etc etc.  Wonder if it will happen or not. Her doors are closed and the lights are off. -_-
Maybe I should urge mom to cook the Saba Fish instead. Yummy!

This image of the sandwich looks yummy too. Perhaps I will make it someday. When I have time. Hee..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SilkyGirl Moisture Boost Lipcolour Balm and Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara

Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream

Love your Hair.