Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream

I am a beauty junkie. So obsessed with scents, beauty product, health supplements and pretty things it becomes my best hobby. There is no woman who is ugly in this world. Only not quite bothered ones who may choose not to reveal their beauty. Who does not want to look beautiful right? Well it always always starts with clear skin, which is not that easy to maintain for me as I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin which I have been battling on and off depending on hormones, stress level, period, environment, certain food consumption and being deprived of beauty sleep. Juggling is not easy. Especially if we are busy working mothers whom hardly have enough time for everything. Well this is just part of my life story.

Today this tube caught my eye. Hmmm. Guilty. I never seen it before elsewhere, so I bought it. So far, I am very very contented with Garnier Light Scrub and Foam. Skin is visibly brighter even after one wash. Plus they are affordable too. I will do a product review on its efficacy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SilkyGirl Moisture Boost Lipcolour Balm and Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara

Love your Hair.