Inspirational Quotes

I love being inspired and motivated by great quotes and pictograms. The simplest things in life goes to literal waste when ignored. Keep the inspiration alive and consistent. It maintains a good "euphoria" level in me to keep going especially when the going gets tough. At times, when I feel like I am all alone and when the toxic thoughts start invading me, I read for my mind health and I pray for spiritual health. (Online articles and ebooks) It benefits me alot. A good distraction and increases my knowledge. Keeps me super positive and cheerful and bouncing. *toink toink toink*

Do not hate me for being cheerful. Just like others I encountered before.(I want to be cheerful ok ... sours. Not my problem if you drown yourself in misery volunteerily...) I really do pity them and tried helping but their inner negativity is too powerful to absorb any positivity I would like to sincerely spread and share with. *Shrugs* Why. Why. Why. Ok nvm them. Give them time. Give me patience. Once bitten, twice shy. I am only human like you. In the meantime, my life needs to go on, got lotsa things to do and problems to resolve bla bla bla... Enough pitying negative people long enough till it actually drained me out and affected me. Not good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream

SilkyGirl Moisture Boost Lipcolour Balm and Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara